You can remove steps from any activity plan template. However, if the template has been used in NexJ CRM, any changes that you make will only apply to newly created plans. Any plans using the pre-modified template will remain the same.
To remove an activity plan template step:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- Click the Activity Plans tab.
- In the templates list, click the template that contains the step you want to delete.
- Click the Steps subtab.
The Steps zone displays.
- Click the Edit button .
The Edit Activity Plan Steps dialog opens.
- Click the Action button for the step that you want to delete and select Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog that opens, click Delete.
- Click OK.
The Edit Activity Plan Steps dialog closes.
The activity plan step is removed from the template.