Edit entry criteria for a business process template when you want to change the conditions that must be met before the business process can be started.
Before starting this task, ensure that you have deactivated the business process template. You cannot modify active templates.
To edit entry criteria for a business process template:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes tab, select the template in which you want to edit entry criteria.
- In the Entry Criteria subtab, click the Edit button .
The Edit Criteria dialog opens.
- Make your desired changes to the rules for the entry criteria.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The Edit Criteria dialog closes.
You have edited the entry criteria for the business process. The next time that a user tries to run the business process, the modified entry criteria will be evaluated.