Edit entry criteria for a step in a business process template when you want to change the conditions that must be met before the step is assigned.
Before starting this task, ensure that you have deactivated the business process template. You cannot modify active templates.
To edit entry criteria for a step:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes tab, select the template in which you want to edit entry criteria.
- In the Steps subtab, select the step whose entry criteria you want to edit.
- In the Entry Criteria tab, click the Edit button .
The Edit Criteria dialog opens.
- Make your desired changes to the rules for the entry criteria.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The Edit Criteria dialog closes.
You have edited the entry criteria for the step. The next time that a user runs and submits this business process, the modified entry criteria will be evaluated.