Delete a distribution rule to remove it from a rule set.
This action cannot be undone.
To delete a distribution rule:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Lead Management tab, click the Distribution subtab.
- In the Rule Sets list, select the distribution rule set that contains the rule you want to delete. The rule set's rules display in the Rules zone.
- Expand the rule that you want to delete.
The rule expands to reveal its details.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation dialog opens.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
The rule is removed from the rule set.