Modify stage steps for a stage in an opportunity template when you want to make changes to step details or rearrange steps.
If the opportunity template has been used to create an opportunity in NexJ CRM and tasks or documents have been created for a stage in the opportunity, then you can no longer modify stages steps for that stage. You can view whether an opportunity template has been used in an opportunity by filtering by template on the Opportunities workspace. For more information on filtering opportunities, see Viewing opportunities on the Opportunities workspace
To modify stage steps in a stage:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Opportunity Management tab, click the Templates subtab.
- In the templates list, select the opportunity template in which you want to modify stage steps.
- In the Stages tab, select the stage whose stage steps you want to modify. Then, select the Stage Steps tab.
- If you want to edit a stage step:
- Click the Edit button beside the stage step you want to edit. The Add Opportunity Stage Step dialog opens.
- Make your desired changes to the stage steps, then click OK. The Add Opportunity Stage Step dialog closes.
- If you want to change the order of stage steps, click the corresponding Move Up button or Move Down button button for the step.
The stage steps for the stage in the opportunity template are modified.