Edit an opportunity template when you want to make changes to its details.
Editing an opportunity template allows you to make changes only to details such as its name and description. If you want to make changes to its stages, you do this from the Stages tab.
To edit an opportunity template:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Opportunity Management tab, click the Templates subtab.
- In the templates list, select the opportunity template that you want to edit.
- In the Detail tab, click Edit. The Edit Opportunity Template dialog opens.
- Make your desired changes in the dialog, then click OK to save the template. The Edit Opportunity Template dialog closes.
The opportunity template is edited.