You can view the notifications that users have turned off, and turn selected notifications on again. Manage notifications in the Turned Off Notifications tab on the Customize workspace.
To manage notifications that users have turned off:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace and select the Turned Off Notifications tab.
- To filter the list of notifications that have been turned off, select values from one or more lists at the top of the workspace and click Run:
Any Subject Area
To filter by subject area, select a value from the Subject Area list.
If you select the Business Process subject area, the Notification Action filter no longer displays.
To filter by notifications that have been turned off by a specific user, in the User field, click the Select button . In the Select User dialog, select a user to filter on, then click OK.
To filter on a specific notification action, in the Notification Action field, click the Select button . In the Notification Action dialog, select an action in the list. If necessary, filter the list by status and subject area. Click OK.
- To turn on notifications in the list:
- Select checkboxes beside the notifications that you want to turn on. Alternatively, select the Subject Area checkbox at the top of the list to select all notifications.
- Click the Actions menu at the top of the notifications list and select Turn On.
- In the Confirm Turn On dialog, click OK.
The notifications that you specified are turned on again for users.