You can use NexJ Admin Console to pause real-time synchronization with Exchange Server.
When you pause real-time synchronization, the messages on the real-time synchronization queue (ExchangeSyncQueue) stop being processed. However, the messages continue to be placed on the queue. When real-time synchronization is resumed, the items that were created or updated while synchronization was paused will be synchronized.
To pause or resume real-time synchronization:
- In NexJ Admin Console, navigate to the Synchronization page.
- Select a server in the Targets list on the Synchronization tab.
- Click Configure in the Global Options field in the server-specific pane in the right side of the screen.
The Global Exchange Synchronization Options dialog opens.
- [Optional] Click the Pause/Resume Real-time Sync tab.
- Next to the Real-time Exchange Synchronization field, choose one of the following options.
- If synchronization is running, click Pause.
- If synchronization is paused, click Resume.
- To close the Global Exchange Synchronization Options dialog, click OK.
Real-time synchronization with Exchange Server is now paused or resumed.