Copy a flow template when you want to make a new flow template based on an existing one.
When you copy a flow template, a new template is created that contains the form and the associated flow from the copied template. You can then enter a name for the new template and associate it with your desired object type.
To copy a flow template:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- Click the Form Library tab. A list of all flow templates is displayed on the left.
- Right-click the flow template that you want to copy, then select Add Copy. The Add Copy dialog opens.
- Make your desired changes to the flow template.
- Click OK to save your changes. The Add Copy dialog closes.
You have copied the flow template.
Copied flow templates are inactive by default. Before you can use the flow template, you must activate it.