Remove branch conditions for a print document in a form to allow the document to be printed regardless of how the questions in the form are answered.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates.
To remove a branch condition for a print document in a form:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes, Call Management, or Lead Management tab, select the template in which you want to remove branch conditions for print documents. If you selected a business process template, select the Form subtab.
- In the Flow tab, in the flow area, click Edit. The Edit Document Bundle dialog opens.
- Click the Add button beside the print document, then select Edit Condition. The Edit Attachment Condition dialog opens.
- Click the Delete button beside the branch condition that you want to remove. The selected branch condition field is removed.
- Click OK. The Edit Attachment Condition dialog closes.
- Click OK. The Edit Document Bundle dialog closes.
The branch condition is removed for the print document in the form. After the form is completed, the document can now be printed regardless of how the questions for the removed branch condition is answered.