Delete a global property when you want to remove it from a form.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates.
To delete a global property:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes tab, navigate to the Form subtab.
- Select the Global Properties subtab. The list of available global properties displays.
- You can filter the list of global properties to show all existing global properties or you can search by question type, or for a specific global property description, or a global reference name. To narrow the list of global properties, specify the filter criteria, and click Run.
- Click the Delete button for the property that you want to delete. A confirmation dialog opens.
This action cannot be undone.
The confirmation dialog closes and the property is removed from the list.
The global property is deleted.