Edit a global property when you want to make changes to its details.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates.
To edit a global property:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes tab, navigate to the Form subtab.
- Select the Global Properties subtab. The list of available global properties displays.
- You can filter the list of global properties to show all existing global properties or you can search by question type, or for a specifc global property description, or a global reference name. To narrow the list of global properties, specify the filter criteria, and click Run.
- Click the Action button for the property that you want to edit, then select Edit. The Edit Property dialog opens.
- Make the required changes.
- Click OK to save your changes. The Edit Property dialog closes.
The global property is modified.