Edit a question in a form when you want to make changes to its details or change the order of questions in the form.
You can move questions only within a section in a page. You cannot move a question from one section to another, or from one page to another.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates. Also ensure that you have added at least two questions to the page.
To edit a question:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes , Call Management , or Lead Management tab, navigate to the Pages tab, click the Edit button for the page in which you want to edit a question. The Edit Page dialog opens.
- In the Sections area, select the section in which you want to edit a question. A list of all questions in the section displays in the Questions area.
- Click the Action button for the question that you want to edit, then select Edit . The Edit Question dialog opens.
- In the Question and Field Control tabs, make changes.
- If you want to change the order of questions, select a question and click the Up or Down buttons to move the question up or down in the list. The order of questions in the list defines the order in which they display in the page when a user views the form.
- When you are finished editing, click OK to save your changes to the question. The Edit Question dialog closes.
- Click OK to save your changes to the page. The Edit Page dialog closes.
The question is edited.