Copy a page in a form when you want to create a new page with the same properties, sections, questions, answers, headers, and footers.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates.
When you copy a page, the Add Page dialog displays, providing you with an opportunity to make changes to the new page. If you do not make changes at this time, you can still choose to edit the page later.
To copy a page:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes , Call Management , or Lead Management tab, select the template in which you want to copy a page. If you selected a business process template, select the Form subtab.
- In the Pages tab, click the Action button for the page that you want to copy, then select Add Copy . The Add Page dialog opens.
- [Optional] In the Detail , Header , and Footer tabs, make any desired changes to the page.
- Click OK to save the page. The Add Page dialog closes.
The page is copied and added to the list of pages in form. However, it will not yet display when a user views the form.
To display the page when a user views the form, you must add a page node to the form flow.