Edit a page in a form when you want to make changes to its details or the sections and questions in the page.
Ensure that you have deactivated the template. You cannot modify active templates.
To edit a page:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes , Call Management , or Lead Management tab, select the template in which you want to edit a page. If you selected a business process template, select the Form subtab.
- In the Pages tab, click the Edit button for the page that you want to edit. The Edit Page dialog opens.
- In the Detail , Header , and Footer tabs, make your desired changes.
- To edit a section or question, double-click the item and make your changes in the corresponding tabs and fields.
- To change the order of sections or questions, select the item that you want to rearrange, then click the corresponding Up or Down buttons.
- To delete a section or question, click the Delete button beside the item that you want to delete.
- Click OK to save your changes to the page. The Edit Page dialog closes.
The page is edited.