You can specify the available address types for contacts created from the entity type in NexJ CRM. You can also specify the default address types that display in the Addresses zone of the Add dialog.
You can assign any address types that have been created in the Address Types tab in the Entity Codes page in NexJ Admin Console.
To modify an entity type's available address types:
- Navigate to the Entity Codes page.
- In the Entity Types tab, select the Address Types subtab.
- Click the Select button at the top of the Address Types list. The Select Address Types dialog opens.
- In the list on the left side of the dialog, select the address types that you want to make available to the entity type and click Add. Your selections are added to the list of available address types on the right side of the dialog.
- [Optional] To specify the default address types that display in the Add dialog for the entity type, select the corresponding Pre-Populate checkboxes.
- Click OK. The Select Address Types dialog closes.
- Click the Save button .
The selected address types are made available to assign to the entity type in NexJ CRM.