Add new system defined queries as needed.
To add a new system defined query:
- In NexJ System Admin Console, navigate to the Filters page.
- In the Predefined Filters tab, click the Add button . The Add Predefined Filter dialog opens.
- In the Filter Name field, enter a name that will be the query's identifier when setting the subject area of the contact list in NexJ CRM. This is a mandatory field.
- In the Description field, enter a meaningful description of the system defined query.
In the Display Order field, enter a number that represents the list order in which the new system defined query will appear when setting the subject area of the contact list in NexJ CRM.
A lower number means that the query appears higher in the list.
- In the Filter Value field, enter an expression of condition(s) for the query to meet.
- In the Subject Areas field, select an entity type to provide context for the new system defined query. This field is set to
- Add privilege groups to make the query accessible in NexJ CRM.
- Click OK. The Add Predefined Filter dialog closes.
The new system defined query is added, and is visible to the appropriate privilege groups in NexJ CRM.