Modify a privilege group when you want to make changes to its name, description, or security settings.
To modify the properties of an existing privilege group:
- Navigate to the User page.
- In the Privilege Groups tab, select the privilege group whose properties you want to modify. The group's details open in the Detail subtab.
- In the Detail subtab, click the Edit button . The Edit User Group dialog opens.
Edit the privilege group's name or description.
The privilege group name displays in NexJ CRM.
- To change the privilege group's view or edit security, make your desired selections in the corresponding fields.
- Click OK. The Edit User Group dialog closes.
- To modify the group's privileges, click the Select button in the Privileges zone. The Select Privileges dialog opens.
- You can search for privileges by using the search field above the list of available privileges. Add or remove privileges by selecting from the list of available privileges on the left side of the dialog and clicking Add or Remove. Privileges that are currently assigned to the privilege group populate the list on the right side of the dialog.
- Click OK. The Select Privileges dialog closes.
The privilege group's properties are modified.