You can assign default client and opportunity coverage roles to users. The coverage roles are assigned to users when they are added to a client coverage group in NexJ Admin Console or assigned coverage of a contact or opportunity in NexJ CRM.
You can also define default client business lines and regions for users. The business lines and regions are assigned to users when they are assigned coverage of a client in NexJ CRM.
To assign a default coverage role:
- Navigate to the Coverage page.
- In the Default Roles tab, select the user that you want to assign a coverage role to.
- Click the Edit button . The Edit Default Roles dialog displays.
- Do any of the following:
- To assign a default client coverage role, select a role from the Client Coverage Role drop-down list.
- To assign a default business line for client contacts, select a business line from the Client Business Line drop-down list.
- To assign a default region for client contacts, select a region from the Client Region drop-down list.
- To assign a default opportunity team role, select a role from the Opportunity Team Role drop-down list.
- Click OK. The Edit Default Roles dialog closes.
The default roles, business lines, and regions that you selected are assigned to the user.