Tier service level defaults define a mapping between contact tiers and service levels. For example, mapping tier A with the Gold service level automatically adds the Gold service level to tier A contacts.
To map a tier to a service level:
- Navigate to the Service Level Management page.
- Click the Tier Service Level Defaults tab.
- In the Tier list, click the Edit button . The Edit Tier Service Level Defaults dialog opens.
- In the Tier field, select a tier.
- In the Service Level field, select the service level that you want to map to the tier.
- Click OK. The Edit Tier Service Level Defaults dialog closes.
The tier is mapped to the service level.