You mark an XA transaction as committed in NexJ System Admin Console after manually committing the transaction in an external system. You mark the transaction to enable the Recovery Manager to attempt to commit the branch.
This functionality is only available for NexJ Server.
To mark a transaction as committed:
- In NexJ System Admin Console, navigate to the Statistics page.
Find and expand the node for your NexJ application, for example, expand nexj.finance. Then, expand the node that contains in-doubt transactions.
This functionality is only available for the NexJ application.
- Select the Recovery Manager node. In-doubt transactions display on top of the details area. Available commands display on the bottom of the details area.
- In the top of the details area, select the transaction branch that you want to commit.
If necessary, use the getAllTransactions command to refresh the list of in-doubt transactions.
- In the bottom of the details area, double-click the markCommitted command. The Invoke markCommitted command dialog opens.
- Double-click in the Value column in the table. The text entry field appears.
- Enter the transaction ID and branch ID of the branch that you want to mark as committed using the following format:
<transaction ID>:<branch ID>
- Click Invoke. The transaction branch is marked as committed. Operations invoked on a cluster or remote node are output to a log file.
- If necessary, commit or roll back other branches for the transaction.
- Click the Close button on the top right corner of the dialog. The Invoke markCommitted command dialog closes. The transaction is committed by the Recovery Manager when all in-doubt branches are committed or rolled back for the transaction.
You have marked a transaction branch as committed.