You can use tools in NexJ Admin Console and NexJ System Admin Console to troubleshoot common issues with your NexJ application.
Troubleshooting approaches are provided for the following issues that may occur:
- Unexpected errors in NexJ CRM
- Re-submit request errors in NexJ CRM
- Issues with user-session load balancing
- Intermittent session-related or HTTP errors
- High application server CPU or memory utilization
- Overloaded databases
- Accumulation of messages on object queues
Unexpected server errors contain a reference ID while re-submit request errors contain a multipart hexadecimal error code that you can parse.