NexJ Data Bridge orchestrates near real-time packaging and delivery of data from NexJ CRM to external data consumers. Data Bridge offers powerful data processing capabilities that support the creation of specific data views for individual data warehouses, reporting systems, and back-office compliance and archiving solutions. Data Bridge provides flexible data publishing and event streaming capabilities.
- Helps minimize upfront development and configuration efforts
- Increases resiliency by off-loading data publishing processes from CRM onto a dedicated server
- Enables extraction of CRM data through run-time configurable data views
- Supports industry-standard protocols and formats
- Provides an out-of-the-box monitoring framework and UI
- Lowers the risk of CRM upgrades and releases by modularizing asynchronous data processing from the CRM application service
Public Cloud platform support
Currently, NexJ does not test the Data Bridge on public Cloud providers such as AWS or Azure. That said, these Cloud providers do provide the infrastructure required to run the Data Bridge and we are not aware of any restrictions preventing the product from running on these services.
Standard solution components for NexJ CRM and Data Bridge
Data Bridge integrates with NexJ CRM using REST and model services APIs. Data Bridge requires:
- A web server, an application server (NexJ Server), and a relational database
- A one-time deployment of NexJ Data Bridge Adapter for NexJ CRM
- Access to a shared file system or Network-attached storage server (NAS), which may have the same volume as used by NexJ CRM or a different volume
The following diagram shows the standard solution components for NexJ CRM and Data Bridge 3.x.
Data Bridge logical architecture
The following diagram shows the Data Bridge 3.x logical architecture.
- Setting up Data Bridge
- Using Data Bridge
- Configuring the multi-threaded publishing object queues
- Creating new subject areas and extending default subject areas
- Exporting NexJ CRM metadata as JSON
- Managing users
- Data Bridge privilege groups and privileges
- Registering Apache Avro schemas with the Confluent Schema Registry
- Output format specifications
- Data Bridge 3.6.0 deployment
- Data Bridge 3.5.x deployment
- Data Bridge 3.4.x deployment
- Using Data Bridge performance statistics
- Creating custom headers for HTTP targets