Change the members of a privilege group when you want to reassign abilities in NexJ CRM.
To change the members of a privilege group:
- Navigate to the User page.
- In the Privilege Groups tab, select the privilege group whose membership you want to change. The privilege group's information appears in the Detail subtab.
- In the Users subtab, click the Select button . The Select Users dialog opens. You can search for users in this dialog by first name, last name, and login name. Users who are already part of the privilege group populate the list on the right side of the dialog.
- Add users by selecting from the list of available users on the left side of the dialog and clicking Add; remove users by selecting from the list on the right side and clicking Remove.
- Click OK. The Select Users dialog closes.
The members of the privilege group are modified.