You can show or hide individual tabs within screens and customize the toolbars for certain screens in the Screen subtab on the Personalization page.
Typically, a developer configures screens and toolbars in NexJ Studio. Before using this functionality, contact your NexJ representative.
To configure a screen:
- Navigate to the Personalization page.
- Select the Screen subtab, and select the screen you want to modify.
- In the Toolbar area, select or clear checkboxes to show or hide parts of the toolbar. Note that this section may be empty if the screen does not have a screen-specific toolbar.
In the Tabs area, select or clear checkboxes to show or hide tabs. Tabs are grouped by section, depending on where you can find them in the screens.
Do not modify the custom field tabs using the Personalization page. To configure custom fields, use the Entity Codes page.
- To change the order in which tabs display in a screen:
- Double-click the number that corresponds to a tab.
- Enter a new value for the tab.
- Click the Save button .
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
The screen is customized. Customized screens also display in the Advanced tab.
If the application you have just modified is currently running, logged-in users will have to reset the user interface in order for the changes to take effect. You can also use NexJ Admin Console to clear the client state for individual users.