Delete entry criteria from a step in a business process template when you want to remove conditions that must be met before the step will be assigned.
Before starting this task, ensure that you have deactivated the business process template. You cannot modify active templates.
To delete entry criteria from a step:
- Navigate to the Customize workspace.
- In the Business Processes tab, select the template in which you want to delete entry criteria.
- In the Steps subtab, select the step whose entry criteria you want to delete.
- In the Entry Criteria tab, click the Edit button .
The Edit Criteria dialog opens.
- Click the Delete button beside the rule that you want to delete.
The line for the rule is deleted from the Rule Criteria area.
- Click OK to save your changes.
The Edit Criteria dialog closes.
You have deleted entry criteria from the step. The next time that a user runs and submits the business process, the modified entry criteria will be evaluated.